Why Steel Buildings?
Over the past several decades pre-engineered steel buildings have become one of the most popular construction methods in not just the United States but also across the globe. Business owners and individuals construct pre-engineered steel buildings because of the numerous benefits metal buildings provide over traditional stick-built construction including:
- Metal buildings can expand easily in the future and grow with your needs
- Non-combustible material results in lower insurance costs
- Buildings are delivered from your local shipping point resulting in fast convenient delivery to your job site
- Are engineered to be clear span up to 300′ as well as for quick and simple erection by you or others
- Buildings are pre-welded, pre-drilled, and pre-punched for components
- Many smaller buildings can be erected without the help of a contractor
- Buildings are resistant to water, mold, mildew, termites and other wood destroying pests
- Buyer has choice of panel and trim colors designed to compliment surrounding structures
Although prefab buildings do offer many benefits in general, the advantages of using steel are often unique to each project and application. Whether you’re building a new warehouse, garage, church, or any other type of building we can explain why a steel building is the best choice for your type of project.
The Industry Leading Brand
Offering custom designed buildings, General Steel has been a catalyst in the growth and popularity of steel buildings across America as well as abroad. General Steel is widely known as the pioneer of the steel building industry and the number one trusted brand of pre-engineered buildings.
With an unmatched focus on the unique needs of each consumer, General Steel has received numerous industry awards reflecting its superior service and highly-evolved process. The General makes acquiring a personalized pre-engineered steel building as easy as making a phone call and putting the General’s experienced team to work for you and your project.
How Do I Get Started?
We have put together an extensive collection of resources for you to research your upcoming project throughout our website, but the best way to learn more about steel buildings is to contact us at our corporate office and speak with one of our highly-trained project specialists. Our team is the most experienced in the industry and can guide you from inception through the completion of construction.
Click or Call
Our team is ready and waiting to discuss your project today!
Call General Steel’s corporate office today at 1-800-745-2685 or complete one of our online contact forms to see how easy your project can be!