Our Steel Auto Shops
A General Steel building kit is an ideal solution for entrepreneurs looking to build an auto shop or mechanic...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
A 50×60 metal building kit from General Steel is an ideal size for a business or private purchase. The clear...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
Our 50×100 steel building is one of our most versatile and popular sizes. With 5,000 square feet of space, this...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
Our 80×100 steel building kit is among the most versatile of our wide selection. The clear span framing of a...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
The column-free interior of this 60×80 steel building makes it a popular size among those needing warehousing...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
A 80×80 metal building from General Steel is an appropriate option for a variety of customers. If you’re a...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
This 60×100 steel building is one of our most versatile sizes. It’s large enough to accommodate warehousing...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
One of the many benefits of prefab buildings is the column-free interior design, which is a standard feature for...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
24x30 Auto Shop
The 24x30 metal building package is a great fit for an auto shop. Framed openings, sectional doors, and interior...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
40x80 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
30x60 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
50x60 Auto RepairSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
40x100 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
50x100 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
50x80 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
60x80 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
60x100 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
80x80 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
80x100 Auto ShopSIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
100x100 Car Detail Building
A General Steel building kit is an ideal solution for entrepreneurs looking to build a car wash. Our kits...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
30x40 Auto Shop
The 30x40 metal building package is one of the most popular choices for those looking to build an auto shop...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
30x50 Auto Shop
A 30x50 metal building package is well-equipped to handle the structural requirements of a professional auto shop.SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
40x60 Auto Shop
A 40x60 metal building package is an ideal fit for a professional auto shop facility. Framed openings, sectional...SIZES, PRICES AND SPECS
More Choices, More Value
A great mechanic shop needs two principal features: ample room for the installation and storage of specialized equipment, and easy ingress and egress points. General Steel delivers both of these features by engineering, kitting, and shipping a complete steel building ready for construction at the location of your choice.
The design opportunities are endless. Our steel building experts will work with you to arrive at the ideal design outcome for your new mechanic shop, educating you along way on all of the choices available to you, including:
- Color. From ‘Polar White’ to ‘Crimson Red’, a wide spectrum of color choices are available to you. You can even apply a wainscot treatment to your building, giving it a modern, eye-catching look. View our Interactive Metal Building Color Chart to learn more.
- Siding. Your new mechanic shop can be outfitted with numerous siding options, including corrugated metal, stucco, shiplapped wood, faux stone, or a blended option—the possibilities are limitless!
- Indoor and Outdoor Accessories. Want a mechanic shop that has roll-up doors? What about integrated skylights, insulation, or crane systems? Because of our direct relationship with steel material manufacturers, General Steel is able to supply you with a ‘soup-to-nuts’ steel mechanic shop solution that leaves nothing to question.
From windows and doors to gutters and downspouts, there is no end to the possible customizations that can enhance the mechanic shop of your dreams.
To start the process of constructing your new, steel-built mechanic shop, all it takes is three easy steps.
1. Head over to our ‘Price Your Building’ page, and give us the zip code for the location where your mechanic shop will be built.
2. Give us some basic information about the dimensions of your building (just follow the prompts from step one).
3. Our steel building experts will get in touch with you to provide you with a quote and next steps.
It’s that easy!
At General Steel, we make the steel building purchase process simple, straightforward, and worry-free. If there’s a feature or design option that you’d like included with your new mechanic shop, just ask, and we’ll do everything in our power to meet your needs.
Our team is standing by right now to help you on your journey to owning a state-of-the-art, steel-built mechanic shop in your choice of size, color, and accessories.
Get in touch with us now; our steel building experts are looking forward to working with you!